CHATTANOOGA BRAKES AND ROTORS
Stopping power is crucial to safe and successful driving experience. When you need brake service, visit Hamilton County Tire today, where you can rely on certified experts to handle all your brake needs and get you back on the road safely and confidently.
Sometimes your brakes will alert you when there’s a problem. Grinding noises are an indication that brake repair is required. Some common causes of brake pedal pulsation:
Worn brake pads, heat-cracked or worn rotors, loose-fitting brake pads in the caliper, uneven torque of lug nuts or caliper hardware.
Certain major components of a braking system will need to be repaired or replaced as part of the regular brake service and maintenance during the normal lifespan of any vehicle. Knowing the signs now will avoid a hassle tomorrow.
CHATTANOOGA AUTO PARTS:
- Brake Caliper- signs of wear- brake lockup, vehicle pulling to the right or left when brakes are applied, reduced braking force, spongy feel when pushing down brake, pulsation, longer stopping distances, fluid leakage near caliper.
- Brake Pads- sings of wear- chirping, grinding, or squealing noise. difficulty stopping, low brake pedal height
- Brake Rotors- signs of wear- brake pedal pulsation, squealing or grinding noise, low brake pedal height, vehicle pulls to the right or left when brakes are applied.
- Brake Shoes- signs of wear- low brake pedal height, longer stopping distances, squealing or unusual noises, pulsation
- Brake Hose- spongy brake pedal feel, visible cracks, fluid leaks, damp appearance on hose, vehicle pulls to the right or left when brakes are applied.
CHATTANOOGA OIL CHANGES
Driving around with dirty oil- or not enough oil, can shorten the life span of your vehicle severely. Over time, repeated heating and cooling as well as accumulation of particles can make existing oil thicker. Not only can this decrease its ability to flow,leaving harmful deposits in your engine and causes extensive damage. We are trained to understand how your vehicle uses oil, and how to monitor its’ oil life. Choosing the appropriate oil is key to engine maintenance as each contain a variety of characteristics that affect your vehicle’s performance such as the level of engine protection. From conventional to full synthetic, our certified experts offer a range of oil types, and will be able to identify the right grade of oil to use for your specific vehicle. An oil change from one of our certified experts at Hamilton County Tire is convenient, affordable, and speedy.
CHATTANOOGA CAR TUNE UPS
When you bring your vehicle in for a tune up to Hamilton County Tire in Red Bank, we will pull up your vehicle manufacturers maintenance check list and inspect the necessary components for your vehicles current mileage. Depending on your vehicle and mileage, our techs will inspect components such as: air filters, spark plugs, PVC valves, Oxygen sensors, Fuel filters, and more. A yearly tune up from Hamilton County Tire provides a good opportunity to make sure your vehicle is performing correctly and help prevent costly future repairs.
With our innovative process and patented portable lathe most axles can be fixed on the job site or in your shop. We can repair spindles, or any other shaft accessible to the machine, up to 4.5 inches in diameter. From full floating and planetary axle components to trailing and dead axles, we are prepared to handle all of your axle needs. You can save time and money as we can perform the work on the job or in our shop. In addition, most repair jobs are completed in one day.